Skip to main content

Miss you already...

Dear Daddy,

Today has been a great day! Mummy and I were so happy that it was cooler, and we were able to play upstairs and outside, and have nice, long naps (yes, even mummy had a nap this afternoon) We needed the rest because I didn't sleep much yesterday and last night it was so hard to fall asleep. We ended up together on the bed downstairs!

It's too bad that you weren't able to talk for long on the phone tonight; I know it isn't working properly. Mummy never got the chance to tell you how proud you would be of me... I am getting so good at spinning around on the floor upstairs (floor-bum and floor-tummy contact). Also, I am shaking anything that comes near me, just to hear the neat sounds. I hung out with my baby friend in the bathroom mirror this morning, and we even gave each other kisses! Remember how you taught me to sing the Banana Boat song (Day-O!) with Mr Banana? Well now I like to sing along to lots of songs, and sometimes I wave my arms to the beat.

Really, I haven't stopped all day! And we both wish you were here, but we're glad that things are going well at camp. Don't forget to wear your hardhat.

xxx Alice

See this cool leaf I found? Well, when mummy dashed inside to get the camera, I hid it...

In my mouth!!!!

(this is the new outfit that grand-maman gave me, perfect for a nice summer day like today)

For supper, I lassoed myself some veggie couscous!


Looks like my fang is poking out, right?

Nope, that's just a grain of couscous!

Bet you guys forgot about this toy... it sure makes a neat noise when I shake it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thats great!! I cant wait to see all the new stuff you are doing.

Miss you lots,

Dad