Skip to main content

Grand-maman et goodies...

Alice's Grandmaman Lyse is visiting from Manitoba. The wonderful thing about grandmothers is that they arrive with so many wonderful things - games, gifts, and of course lots of great, big hugs!
Something about this nice lady reminds me of Christmas....


"This is how I used to bathe your daddy many years ago Alice"


An excellent way to befriend our new little pear-eating princess
Paper, my favorite! How did you know?!
What a lovely dress knitted by Alice's great-aunt Paule.
.
Alice has just two questions: Where is pépère, and When is he coming to visit?!?! (this spring, right?)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! When I visited Paule the pretty green dress looked so small! I thought that it would just cover your wee bum. But come your birthday it may fit just right. I miss you little one as well as your maman and papa.
PS...do you share your stuffed toys?
Much love
France